Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Get Visual

In todays day and age it is hard to find a successful business without them being on social media. Since I am doing a photography business social media is definitely right for me to help me grow my business and to be able to show some of my work. For me, YouTube would be the least helpful for my business because it is not really a place that you can post pictures and that is what my business is all about. Instagram is a great platform for me because it is meant for pictures and it is a place that you can post very quickly and that can be very effective. It can also show your work in a very simple way. Tumblr is also a great platform for me because you can post full size pictures and they can be easily shared with people throughout the world. Unlike Instagram, people do not have to be following your profile to be able to see your pictures. People do not have to follow you on Instagram but it is very unlikely that they will see your pictures. Personally i do not use pintrest but i think it is a great platform for businesses. It is a place that a ton of people can see your brand and products. In my opinion Tumblr would be the most effective way to share my content and grow my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment