Thursday, September 12, 2013

Communicating with businesses


Communicating with a business is not always easy. If the business you are trying to communicate with is well known, you can just imagine how many emails they are getting daily. Having multiple ways to contact a business is always helpful. Social media would definitely make it easier to get noticed and it would also make resolving problems much faster in my personal opinion. I have had multiple successful experiences connecting with a business through social media. I sent numerous emails to the company that I was trying to contact but they would always take forever to respond and to be honest it gets very frustrating. I finally took the social media route to get in contact with them and they got back to me within a few hours. There are of course going to be some positive and negatives from the social media aspect, but most of my experiences thus far have been very positive and it has made connecting with business a lot easier.

1 comment:

  1. Kyle!!! Excellent points you made young man. Emailing companies can be a hassle, I have experienced it myself. Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete