Thursday, September 5, 2013

Template Choice

As i was looking for a template to use for my blog, i didn't really come across any that just really stood out to me. I'm more of a simple person when it comes to looks for websites and also for blogs. When they get too complicated everything starts to look cramped together and that it just the look that I am personally not going for. Simplicity is the key to brilliance for me. When you are able to navigate around your blog and others simply, that makes everything much better and of course faster. When you are searching for a link on a blog and you cannot find it, you may get frustrated and just leave that blog and this is something you don't want as a blog operator.

2 comments:

  1. I'm new to social media, so I find it interesting that twitter is used in business. I personally would not like to receive feeds from a business on an unsolicited basis. Maybe I don't understand how it's used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I totally agree with you about keeping things simple, and so does this guy:

    "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." -Leonardo da Vinci

    He said it best.

    ReplyDelete