Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Google Analytics

1) Event Tracking - I think one of the best tools that i could use for my business would be the event tracker. The reason i think this would be the best tool that Google Analytics provides is because it would allow me to see the what the visitors like. Being able to see what the visitors like would benefit me because i could post more of what gets the most attention. Being able to interact and post what gets the most attention can give you the chance to really build your business. If there are people who really like what you are doing with your business, that may want them to share it with their friends or with people they know who will like it.

2) Goal Flow - Goal flow is another awesome tool because it allows you to see where they enter and where they leave. This would give me the chance to see where i can improve to make my site and also my work better. If they leave on a certain page, they may not like that page and that gives me the chance to improve on that certain work. Being able to navigate throughout my site is very important to me and when there is a site that is hard to navigate through, the whole experience is made up of just frustration. So being able to build a site that is very easy to navigate through means a whole lot to me and i hope the customers really appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment