Sunday, December 8, 2013

Thank you for a great experience!

My viewpoint on social media has definitely changed in the past 15 weeks. I came into this class with an open mind on social media and put what i have known aside for a little until this class was done. This class has taught me a lot of stuff that i did not know now that i even thought about. It is insane how you can advertise your business so effectively through social media. I have effectively learned how to find and promote business throughout social media. I really cannot be more thankful for the experience that i had during the time period of this class. Being on social media during this class made that experience so much better and also easier. I will use everything that i have learned while being enrolled into this class to help myself and others who may need help promoting their business through social media. Once again i am very thankful that i got to be involved with the beta of this class. It is an excellent class for everyone. No matter if you own a business or not. I hope EVERYONE has a successful experience with their businesses. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

Thanks.

Kyle Donnelly :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kyle,
    I completely agree. This class has been great for me also. I knew the very basics of social media marketing and this class helped me explore so many new venues and go deeper into every one of them. I am glad someone else enjoyed the class as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also learned a lot in this class and it also gave me insight as to how and why those particular ads show up on my Facebook page. I now know how I can taylor my own ads, how to advertise my business via social media and at the same time use some of the conventional methods. I look forward to being actually able to put some of this in practice. Who knows what new Social Media platform may be "lurking" around the corner? I now realize that we need to keep our eyes and ears open and stay on top of the latest and greatest to succeed. Wishing you well and good luck.

    ReplyDelete