Sunday, December 8, 2013

Variables

As a photography business, i think Tumblr,Instagram and Flickr would suit me the best for what i am trying to accomplish. Before i have even started my business, i used all three of these sites and i know them so well. For my number one site i would most definitely use Tumblr. The reason that would be my number one site is because for me, it seems like it is the best and easiest way to start growing your business. With your pictures being able to get hundreds of thousands of notes(reblogs and likes). The more notes that you get, the more it will attract customers to your business from all around the world. My second top site would be Instagram. Instagram is a great way to be able to share with your followers and be able to connect with them easily. Unlike Tumblr, Instagram is a lot more difficult to get out there because most likely the only people that will be liking your pictures or videos are people that follow you. Flickr would be the last site of my choice because it is the most outdated. For people to find your profile on Flickr is just not as simple as it is on the other two. Flickr seems like it is mainly for the photographers who have that deep passion for photography or for people who do it for a living.

I would love to be able to hosts contests for customers who are willing to pay for a photography class to learn the ins and outs of it. I could track peoples progress as they become more experienced and see who has the most developed pictures.

I would use these sites a lot because that is the way that i plan to get my business out there.

Tumblr - Everyday. Depending on when i have the most free time during my day to sit down and pick out with pictures i want to post and that have the most potential to become popular.

Instagram - I would use Instagram everyday since i can post right from my phone.

Flickr - I would only use Flickr on the weekends. I would have to pick out my best photos from what i have taken throughout the week and upload them. I would only pick out what i think would look the best because it is such a photography site.

1 comment:

  1. I like your social media plan.... it will work!
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete